Raw Food Diet Weight Loss - It works!! and you lose weight FAST!

Fruit and Vegetable Diet - Raw Food Cleanse and Lose Weight Fast - Update 14

December 13, 2008 Saturday

Have you noticed that when you overeat, especially on a junkier food (even raw vegan junk food like some of the yummy raw desserts) that you wake up feeling different than when you are eating more raw fruits and veggies?

That is definitely true for me.

But, dang, at night….I just want to eat…and I really prefer those heavier foods - they kind of comfort me and warm me and help me finish up my day.

So when I am doing a cleanse - I always have a tougher time at night.

Tonight will be no different…my mind often starts in the afternoon trying to convince me of some food that I should eat that is NOT on this cleanse.

That is where good planning needs to come in and part of it is to make sure I have enough of the allowed foods available.

I am choosing to eat differently and I am completing this raw cleanse of fruits and vegetables…

not because it is the easy choice…

but because I REALLY NEED this cleanse right now…

I really need to go into Christmas and New Years with a cleansed and energized body.

If you look around your world - when you are out and about — you will see that a lot of people are choosing foods that are causing them to be unhealthy. Their bodies are living proof that the diet they are eating is hurting them. Obesity has skyrocketed and people are literally killing themselves with their food choices.

Hey - I am a major food addict.

I LOVE me some food :) Any other food lovers out there?

But I only have one body…and I want it to honor it enough to fuel it as well as I can.

I want to give it living food that builds strong cells and strenthens my immune system.

This is not a live of deprivation - it is life of fueling my body with energizing foods that it can REALLY LIVE off of.

So yep, I am tempted to eat junkier foods…but during this cleanse I am not going to.

And when I get off this cleanse I will go back to my usualĀ  90 / 10 eating method.

That's where I eat a VERY HEALTHY diet about 90 percent of my life and the other 10 percent I get freedom to eat some fun foods - like raw desserts and even a few cooked meals here and there that I like a lot.

This is not a perfectionistic path. This is a balanced path and it works pretty well.

What kind of eating path are you on?

What are your goals for your health and for your life in the New Year?

Please share or comment below.

Have a wonderful healthy day!

Jana

Leave a Comment

Subscribe without commenting

Spread the Word!

Bookmark
del.icio.us Digg StumbleUpon Ask BlinkList Bloglines blogmarks BUMPzee DZone Facebook Furl Google Ma.gnolia Mixx MisterWong muti Newsvine PlugIM ppnow Propeller Reddit Simpy Slashdot Socializer Sphere Sphinn Spurl Tailrank Technorati ThisNext Twitter Windows Live Wists YahooMyWeb Help

Filed under Raw Cleanse with Jana by Raw Food Diet Weight Loss

Print Comment

lose weight with smoothies-weight-loss




















































































































































































| 14 day Detox Diet | Fast Natural Weight Loss | Raw Food Diet | Raw Food Weight Loss | Raw Vegan Cleanse | Raw Vegan Detox | raw foo diet and weight loss | Raw Diet cleanse | day raw food cleanse | tips to lose weight by natural way | natural foods to lose weight | natural easy weight lose | diet to lose weight natural food | fast natural way to lose weight | natural diets to lose weight | lose weight fast and natural | summer detox diet | sample detox diet | 2 week detox diet | detox mono diet | easy detox diet | fruit detox diet | diets detox | a detox diet | diet & detox | diet and detox |

























































































Friends

More Friends