Raw Food Diet Weight Loss
Raw Food Diet Weight Loss - what is it?
I can only share my personal experience. And I do on the pages of this site.
I wanted fast natural weight loss.
I wanted to get the weight off fast and naturally without starving.
The daily diet I follow helped me to have a fast natural way to lose weight.
It also helped me stop binge eating.
My journey before I began eating the way I do now was one where FOOD was the primary player in my life and I arranged my life around it.
I had a history of being obese as a child. The abuse and humiliation of that period of my life was excruciating.
I lost a lot of weight (over 70 pounds) in my teens and then spiraled into anorexia and lost even more weight.
I could only handle that for so long before I became a binge eater (because I was starving!).
Food made me happy - food made me sad - food caused me to isolate - food became my enemy - and food took over my life.
I did a lot of soul searching and researching and experimenting because I wanted food to be in its proper place.
I wanted to be able to enjoy food without it controlling me!
I wanted to be at a healthy weight and not always be either bingeing or on a diet.
I found my healing from binge eating and overweight through a eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
I eat lots of other foods too but fruits and vegetables are the foundation of my diet along with whole grains, nuts and seeds.
I studied a LOT about whole natural foods and learned that I could eat all that I want of very delicious food and lose weight! These tips have helped me make permanent healthy changes so the weight stays off and I continue to feel wonderful! And look great too!
It has been the key to fighting my cravings and my destructive food tendencies.
There is a life beyond cravings, emotional eating, binge trigger foods, and waking up feeling bad from eating too much the night before.
There is a life where you are in control of what you eat and where you feel great about yourself and your body.
I SO WANT you to experience how good it feels to be a healthy weight and to have food be in its proper place in your life.
I believe you can be very healthy and slim and comfortable in your own skin.
I love to slip easily into my favorite clothes and have them fit comfortably and look beautiful on my body.
It is possible and it feels wonderful.
Some of the Healthy Eating Weight Loss Benefits that I love:
- I never have to count calories, worry about fat grams or carbohydrates
- I can do moderate fun exercise (20-30 minutes of walking per day when I first began) and I still see results
- My skin improved and became more clear and healthy and supple (although initially during detox I did experience a detoxification process that showed up in my skin as my body released toxins)
- I get to enjoy large quantities of delicious satisfying foods that at the same time make me more alive and more energetic and full of vitality
- My life improved in countless ways as food was no longer controlling me and I was able to have food be my nourishment rather than the scene-stealer of many parts of my life
- I was able to stop binge eating and I am rarely tempted to eat the foods that formerly felt like they were controlling me.
- I lowered my cholesterol, lowered my blood pressure, and watched the weight melt off my body.
- I have more energy than I did when I was a teenager and I feel so good about myself mentally and physically.
Eating the way I do has changed my life in so many positive ways!!
I so want you to experience the freedom of living life without being chained to food issues. It is possible!
You can lose weight pretty quickly depending on how quick of a pace you want to go.
If you want to transition more slowly and lose weight at a slower pace - that is fine too.
There are some simple tasty eating plans that make making the changes feel effortless.
I am really glad you stopped by my site.
I wish you the best of health and pure joy!